As Chad explores the Biblical, theological, historical, and practical aspects of the Lord’s Supper, he has put together this list of resources in case you would like to do some reading on your own.
- What is the Lord’s Supper? by Richard D. Phillips
- The Westminster Confession of Faith, ch. 29
- The Westminster Larger Catechism, Q. 162-177
- The Westminster Shorter Catechism, Q. 91-97
- The Institutes of the Christian Religion (book 4, sections 12-18), by John Calvin
* All of these titles can be found in the church library.